Message from John Carter

This blog is rated R and is not appropriate for people under the age of 18. If you are offended by gay content, please move on and read some other blog.

Thursday, July 25, 2013

Thanks for Checking On Me

Thank you to all the guys who have taken the time to check on me these last few weeks.  I am sorry I have not posted, but I'm going to be out of the scene for a bit.

It's nothing physical.  The hernia I thought I had turned out to be nothing.  The pic above shows me today--I'm okay.  Still working out.  Still running.

The problem is in my personal life - for one thing, and in the way my wrestling has been playing out lately, for another.

My family has asked me not to do any wrestling for a while.  Or, more specifically, not to travel to wrestle for a while.  I guess I've neglected the homefront quite a bit over the last few years and it's time to settle down and mend some fences.

Also, aside from a wrestling weekend that I had in Memphis a few weeks ago - which was fun - the last several wrestling matches I've had have not been much fun.  I have not enjoyed myself.  This is primarily my fault.  I had been willing to wrestle anyone.  Basically if someone contacted me, I would wrestle them.

That is not a good idea.  I've preached and preached in this blog that we need to use some common sense in choosing our opponents.  I did not do that.  Please, guys.  Don't make the same mistake I have made.  Think hard before you say yes.  Look at the pics you are sent.  Think about the size difference.  Really think about whether you will be compatible sexually and physically with the guy.  When you are a smaller guy like me, maybe you should think twice about wrestling someone twice your size. 

Also, I've been getting a lot of invitations from guys who are into some pretty extreme forms of bondage.  At first, I was curious.  I am not now.  Had enough, thanks.  I think I will stick to wrestling for the most part.

I will get back to writing on Middleboro, but it will probably be another week before I get an episode on the blog.  Please don't give up on me.



2 comments:

  1. Glad to hear you're ok. I can also sympathize with you about the wrestling experiences. I used to meet up quite a bit but then a series (about half a dozen) of poorly thought-out experiences really soured me on the idea. It took me a while to get back into the idea at all. Hope things go smoothly for you.

    And send us more Middleboro!

    ReplyDelete