Message from John Carter

This blog is rated R and is not appropriate for people under the age of 18. If you are offended by gay content, please move on and read some other blog.

Monday, January 27, 2014

I Need to Wrestle

This past weekend was a bit of a drag.  I caught the flu - or something very nearly like it - and it sort of ruined my weekend.  Here it is Monday, and I feel just fine.

Go figure, huh?

So, I decided a while back that I would try Scruff again.  That is an app for your phone that lets you meet guys.  It tells you exactly how far they are from you, and you can text them and set up a meeting.

After being back on it for a while, I remember now why I dropped off of it.  The guys on this app just want to text - endlessly, back and forth.  How are you. I'm fine. What's up? What are you up to?  On and on. 

I haven't actually met anyone yet.



Certainly no one like the stud in the pic above.  Yikes.  I'd like to get him on the carpet and wrestle him into a few holds. 

One thing about Scruffs that cracks me up is that guys always ask the size of my cock.  "What size are you?"

I don't really know.

I guess I must be the only male in America who has not measured the length of his cock, but honestly, it never occurred to me that I needed to.  I mean, I've never walked away from a guy because his member was undersized.  I've met a few guys whose members were, in fact, rather small, but that was no big deal. 

So I never know how to respond, exactly.  Lately I've just taken to selecting a number a random:  Seven.  Forty-nine.  Three hundred and eight. 

One guy sent me a pic of his cock.  Then another.  Then another.  Then another.  And on and on.  I finally just texted him back and said, "Yeah, I got it."  I mean, it wasn't like they were artfully posed shots.  It was just him and his cock in the bedroom - in the kitchen, ominously close to a knife sharpener - in front of the bathroom mirror, looking particularly jaundiced - in front of the TV apparently watching "The Bachelor."  I was expecting him to send me a shot of the Eiffel Tower with his cock in a beret, or a shot of a smiling President and Mrs. Obama with his cock waving in the background. 



But that's the difference between people you meet on a site like Scruff and those you meet on a wrestling site.  We are more interested in seeing each others chest and arms.  Our abs.  Our shoulders.  The face can be important, but not always.  Other guys, they just want to see the cock.  How's it hanging?  Well, it's...you know...hanging. 

So, will I actually meet a guy using this app?  I doubt it.  One guy I texted with for quite a while seemed promising.  But when I texted him and asked if he'd like to meet, he just texted back, continuing the conversation, as though I'd never asked.  He didn't want to meet.  He just wanted to text. 

So, when will I next be wrestling?  I hope this coming weekend.  Then, the week of Feb. 14, I will be in DC to wrestle for a few days.  Can't wait!!

No comments:

Post a Comment