Message from John Carter

This blog is rated R and is not appropriate for people under the age of 18. If you are offended by gay content, please move on and read some other blog.

Saturday, January 18, 2014

Taking Charge

There is this guy from a state over who has been writing to me.  He found me on a website - not Global - and had been wanting to wrestle with me.  The first time he wrote to me, I wrote back and said I'd wrestle him.  I guess I meant it in the polite but never-gonna-happen sort of way.  I really didn't think we'd ever wrestle.  He lives about eight hours away from me.



He wrote back and said he was driving over to wrestle me. 

Ordinarily, that would not be a big deal, except for a few things.  He didn't ask me if I was free.  He just said he was coming.  I was not free.  I had already made plans with my family. 

Then there was his size.  He weighs 285 pounds.  He's six two.  And he has this pot belly. 

When I told him that I was not available that weekend, he was not very happy about it.  I guess when I had originally written back and said I'd wrestle him, he took that to mean that I was ready right then.  Or at least, in the near term. 

His email back to me was really sort of rude.  But, interestingly, he started in on wanting to know exactly when he could come over.  I wrote back, saying I thought I might be able to be available the next weekend. 

But I did not hit send.

You see, it had finally hit me.  I don't have to wrestle this guy.  No matter how insistent he is about his wanting to wrestle me.  No matter that he is willing to drive a long way and get a hotel room.

I don't have to say yes.

That might seem self-evident to you, but for some reason I've found that I have fallen into the habit of trying my best to wrestle anyone who wants to wrestle me.  No matter whether I find them attractive or even interesting.  I always say yes.

I've decided that I am not going to do that anymore.  I gotta stop.  I wind up wrestling these huge guys - all way over 200 pounds (I'm 145) - and I just can't do anything with them.  I can't move them around.  I can't get them off me when they get on top.  It's just no fun for me.

But mainly I'm starting to examine my approach to all this wrestling business.  I still love to wrestle and I am staying in shape.  But I am going to be a little more circumspect in choosing who I wrestle going forward.  I am not going to wrestle anyone who out-weighs me by more than forty pounds unless they are in really great shape or I know them already and are a friend.  I'm not going to wrestle guys who don't take care of themselves.  I work out all the time, and while I don't expect other guys to look like Kellen Lutz, I do expect them to be in some semblance of shape.  

I had a match (so to speak) a few weeks back with a guy that was really great.  I had met him before, but I had never had a chance to wrestle with him alone.  I'd can't really explain it, but as soon as I walked in the door and saw him, I knew I liked him.  We had a great time all morning long.  He was sexy and physical, and I really enjoyed myself.

So, you see, you can have great meetings.  It's just that you have to be true to yourself about what you want, and what you don't want.
   

 

No comments:

Post a Comment